1. To Empower: We want to empower parents, teachers, and mental health professionals with the tools and skills to nurture psychological wellbeing in children.
2. To Connect: A strong, connected relationship is pivotal to a child’s success. We want to work with the adults in a child’s life to help create and sustain these relationships through different developmental periods.
3. To be Relevant: We want parents, teachers, and caregivers to be able to walk away from presentations and workshops with a full “toolbox” of new techniques to try at home.
4. To be Research Orientated: All our work is based on cutting-edge neurobiological, developmental, and attachment research. We want to present this information in a way that allows parents, teachers and caregivers to walk away with a rich understanding of children’s mental health issues.
5. To be Accessible: We believe that all parents, teachers, and professionals should have access to mental health information. Our presentations have been priced to reflect this belief. We also offer discounts to low income families and single parents
-Tania Johnson, R. Psych
We think of ourselves far too frequently as just individuals, separated from one another, whereas you are connected and what you do affects the whole world. When you do well, it spreads out; it is for the whole of humanity.’’ -Archbishop Desmond Tutu