WELCOME TO OUR COURSE
Just a few quick things before you begin!
- Download the workbook:
- Go through the lessons in order; they are built on one another. Feel free to go as quickly or slowly as needed- there is no rush, but we want you to take the most from this course.
- If you are experiencing issues, please see below contact info:
Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
All other inquiries: email@example.com
- A certificate will be granted after* all the lessons are completed.
*You MUST MARK each lesson as completed or our system will not issue a certificate.
- Explore early research in attachment
- Define maternal deprivation and understand how lack of quality attachments can lead to failure to thrive
- Describe the primary attachment styles in both children and adults, and the outcomes related to each
- Learn about how attachment is related to neurological development in children
- Explore how ruptures occur in the attachment relationship
- Cultivate a greater understanding of their own attachment history and how it impacts their ability to parent.
- Define a variety of evidence-based attachment interventions
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR COURSE!
-Tammy Schamuhn & The Institute of Child Psychology