WELCOME TO OUR COURSE
Just a few quick things before you begin!
- Download the workbook:
4th trimester handout.docx
- Go through the lessons in order; they are built on one another. Feel free to go as quickly or slowly as needed- there is no rush, but we want you to take the most from this course.
- If you are experiencing issues, please see below contact info:
Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
All other inquiries: email@example.com
- A certificate will be granted after* all the lessons are completed.
*You MUST MARK each lesson as completed or our system will not issue a certificate.
- Identify signs of perinatal mood disorders or other mental health concerns in people of all genders
- Understand some of the physical changes that happen to the body after giving birth
- Learn tools to prepare your relationships for baby’s arrival
- Learn tips on breast/chestfeeding, diaper changes, safe sleep, play, and attachment
- Discover ways of incorporating parenthood into your identity without letting it become everything
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR COURSE!
-Samantha Dover & The Institute of Child Psychology