**This is a recording of a Live Presentation given at the Institute of Child Psychology’s 2021 Children’s Mental Health Conference.
Being Your Best When Kids are at Their Worst
In this lecture will look at how to stay engaged on the often frustrating and unpredictable “family dance floor” while at the same time watching from the calm and loving “parental balcony”. The presentation will culminate in a learning simple and moving visualization that puts your hands back on your parenting emotional driving wheel and opens up a whole new range of responses that connect you to your kids.
- Explore what prevents us from being at our parental best?
- If it’s hysterical it’s historical. Finding our own parenting voice.
- Rediscovering the gift of a normal day.
- Explore feeling seen and valued by the family
CONFERENCE RECORDING HIGHLIGHTS
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION with 4.0 instructional hours & successful completion of a short quiz.
- RESOURCES: Access to several mental health and parenting resources.
- LIFETIME ACCESS: No rush to complete; as long as the course is housed on our platform you will have lifetime access
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
This presentation is appropriate for parents, educators, child care professionals, caregivers, and mental health professionals.
All courses offered by ICP are for individual use only. Using them for corporate/group training, or shared purposes are a violation of copyright law. Furthermore, all products/services provided by the Institute of Child Psychology, along with all workshop materials, are strictly for educational purposes only and cannot be categorized as psychological or mental health services.