Is your child struggling with yelling, aggression, defiance, tantrums, meltdowns, and overall emotion dysregulation?
A child’s anger can be emotionally and physically draining for everyone involved. This online course will empower parents and caregivers to proactively and lovingly help children during these challenging moments.
The course will begin with an overview of the neurobiological roots of aggression, followed by an in-depth exploration of triggers, and finally relationship-based tools and strategies which nurture emotional health and connection.
- Introduction to the neurobiological and developmental roots of aggression and anger
- Exploration of triggers which fuel emotional dysregulation
- Identifying tools and strategies for coping with anger
- Discussion on the significance of connected relationships
- Review comprehensive resources available to parents
- PROFESSIONAL GUIDANCE: Offered by an an expert in the field of child psychology
- TOOLBOX: Learn over 25+ strategies to manage behaviour, foster resiliency and teach emotion regulation
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION with 6.5 instructional hours endorsed by the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association.
- RESOURCES: Access a comprehensive list of mental health and parenting resources
- HELP ON DEMAND: Access to the instructor who teaches each course should any questions arise.
- RISK FREE 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Completed courses will not be eligible for refunds. (Note: Refunds will not granted in lieu of the purchase of a ICP membership)
- SELF PACED STUDY: No timeline for completion of the course.
** THIS COURSE CAN BE USED TOWARDS ICP’S CERTIFICATION IN CHILDREN’S MENTAL HEALTH FUNDAMENTALS **
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
This presentation is appropriate for parents, educators, child care professionals, caregivers, and mental health professionals.
All courses offered by ICP are for individual use only. Using them for corporate/group training, or shared purposes are a violation of copyright law. Furthermore, all products/services provided by the Institute of Child Psychology, along with all workshop materials, are strictly for educational purposes only and cannot be categorized as psychological or mental health services.
UNABLE TO AFFORD REGISTRATION?
We offer subsidized tickets to those who have limited income!
Please contact our administration team for further assistance at email@example.com.