Childhood Anger: Working Through Tempers [Online Pre-Sale]
PRE-SALE: THIS COURSE WILL BE AVAILABLE AUGUST 15, 2019
Is your child struggling with yelling, aggression, defiance, tantrums, meltdowns, and overall emotion dysregulation?
A child’s anger can be emotionally and physically draining for everyone involved. This full-day workshop will empower parents and caregivers to proactively and lovingly help children during these challenging moments. The workshop will begin with an overview of the neurobiological roots of aggression, followed by an in-depth exploration of triggers and relationship based tools and strategies which nurture emotional health and connection.
- Introduction to the neurobiological and developmental roots of aggression and anger
- Exploration of triggers which fuel emotional dysregulation
- Identifying tools and strategies for coping with anger
- Discussion on the significance of connected relationships
- Review resources available to parents
Tania Johnson, R. Psychologist, R. Play Therapist, Co-Founder: Institute of Child Psycholog
WHO IS THIS COURSE DESIGNED FOR:
- Parents / Caregivers / Guardians
- Teachers / Teachers Aides
- Mental Health Professionals
WHEN DOES THE COURSE START AND FINISH:
The course starts as soon as you register. It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO TAKE THE COURSE?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
WHAT IF I AM UNSATISFIED WITH THE COURSE?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE IN THIS SHORT VIDEO: