Children’s Mental Health & Parenting Summit November 2023
**This is a recording that you are purchasing.**
THIS SUMMIT is for YOU, if…
- You are interested in the science of parenting. You’re curious about what attachment, emotional intelligence, psychology, and brain science can tell us about how to raise kids.
- You have kids that are more sensitive, strong-willed, bright, or spirited than others (and sometimes the advice in “traditional” parenting sources just doesn’t work for you, or your child).
- You want to raise kids who are resilient and empowered in today’s more complicated world. You’d like to raise strong, confident kids.
- You strive to use effective alternatives to threats and bribes and want to address challenging behaviors with connection and communication (without passing on your own baggage).
All workshops will be led by AMAZING specialists in the field of Children’s Mental Health & World Renowned Parenting Experts
ALL SUMMIT RECORDINGS INCLUDED:
- Dayna Abraham, B.Ed. Working with Sensory Needs in Children
- Dr. Sarah Bren: Fostering Emotion Regulation
- Dr. Daniel Siegel: Parenting from the Inside Out * note this recording will only be available for 60 days
- Tammy Schamuhn, R.Psych: Healing Childhood Trauma
- Dr. Cindy Hovington: Early Childhood Emotional Health
- Julie King: How to Talk When Kids Won’t Listen
- Dr. Jennifer Mullen: Understanding and Managing Parental Rage
- Dr. Jenny Woo: How to Teach Essential Human Skills to Kids in the Age of AI (or Social Media)
- Bryanna Kappadakunnel, LMFT: Infant Mental Health
- Eli Hartwood, LMFT & Jon Fogul : The Parenting Panel
- Tosha Schore, M.A. : How to Gain Cooperation from Your Children
- Dr. Neekeshia Hammond: Working with ADHD & Attention Issues
- Thomas Picarelli: How to Lose it Less with Your Children
- Jennifer Kolari, M.SW: Warrior Children: Understanding the Strong-Willed Child
- Dr. Deb Macnamara: Nourished: Food, Connection and Caring for our Kids
- Dr. Dawn Huebner: Getting Kids to Try New Things
- Elli Pears & Sarah Hemstock: Cultivating Better Sleep in Children and Infants
- Emily De La Torre: Practical Ways to Simplify Parenting and Slow Down
- Tania Johnson, R. Psych: Managing Anxiety in Children
- Dr. Michaleen Doucleff: What Ancient Cultures Can Teach Us About Raising Children
- Jessica Joelle Alexander: The Secrets to Raising the Happiest Children on Earth
- Dr. Mariel Buque: Understanding Intergenerational Trauma
- Eli Weinstein, LCSW: Postpartum Depression & Anxiety in Fathers
- Mariana Carazo: Unlocking Children’s Creativity
ORIGINAL AIR DATE:
November 14-17, 2023
These workshops will be recorded (aired live Nov 14-17), and will be available for viewing after November 20th, 2023
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
Certificates of Completion are available with each recording, as well as MP3 (audio) and MP4 (video) recordings- viewable on our app
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Parents, educators, caregivers, and mental health professionals.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Tickets are non-refundable.