Participants will learn different activities to help clients increase their self-esteem through the power of play therapy. A majority of the workshop will be spent learning about different hands-on and virtual play therapy activities through demonstration and active participation. We will also discuss what populations and diagnoses the activities work best.
- Demonstrate how to conduct at least 5 therapeutic activities to use in play therapy that help raise clients’ self-esteem.
- Explain the importance of helping clients raise their self-esteem through play therapy.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses at least 5 therapeutic activities to use in play therapy that help raise clients’ self-esteem.
In order for you to PLAY along during the workshop, it will be helpful (but not necessary to have all!) for you to have these items available if possible:
- Access to a printer
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION with 0.5 instructional hours endorsed by the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association.
- RESOURCES: Access to several mental health and parenting resources
- SUPPORT: Access to the instructors who teach each course should any questions arise.
- RISK FREE 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE If you are not satisfied with your purchase. Completed courses will not be eligible for refunds. (Note: Refunds will not granted in lieu of the purchase of a ICP membership)
- HELP ON DEMAND: Access to the instructor via email at any time.
- SELF PACED STUDY: No timeline for completion of the course.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
This presentation is appropriate for parents, educators, child care professionals, caregivers, and mental health professionals.
Did you know you can take ANY of the courses in our comprehensive library for a single, affordable fee?
For only $15.99/month you can access *any* of our pre-recorded courses.
You can get a 7-day free trial to check it out.
All courses offered by ICP are for individual use only. Using them for corporate/group training, or shared purposes are a violation of copyright law. Furthermore, all products/services provided by the Institute of Child Psychology, along with all workshop materials, are strictly for educational purposes only and cannot be categorized as psychological or mental health services.
***This workshop is owned by ICP and therefore may be removed by our discretion at any time.
There are no reviews yet.