**This is a recording of a Live Presentation given at the Institute of Child Psychology’s 2021 Children’s Mental Health Conference. As it is a Live recording, please note that there may be unscheduled technical difficulties, pauses/breaks, as well as reading of comments which you may not be able to see.
Danish Way of Working With Bullying
In the last 20 years Denmark has made drastic headway in reducing bullying both online and offline with an innovative approach. They have been so successful in fact, that Danish children are currently among the least bullied in all of Europe. Research clearly shows that bullying can have serious psychological and health consequences for children and adults, so tackling this issue is of the utmost importance. Denmark has also been voted as one of the happiest countries in the world for over 40 years in a row. Does their revolutionary approach to bullying and their continued wellbeing go hand in hand? What’s the secret to their success?
Danish parenting expert and bestselling author Jessica Joelle Alexander will you take you on a journey to learn about Denmark’s groundbreaking way of handling bullying, why it has been so effective in tackling the issue and give you tips and tools for how to try this out in your classroom and at home.
- Participants will learn an innovative approach to bullying and how it works
- We will discuss what the Danish concepts of “Trivsel” “Faellesskab” and “Hygge” are and why they are so important.
- Overview how to use a Happiness Survey
- Know how to use a sociogram
- Learn how to use wellbeing lesson plans to reduce bullying and increase wellbeing
CONFERENCE RECORDING HIGHLIGHTS
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION with 3.0 instructional hours & successful completion of a short quiz.
- RESOURCES: Access to several mental health and parenting resources.
- SUPPORT: Access to the institute should any questions arise.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
This presentation is appropriate for parents, educators, child care professionals, caregivers, and mental health professionals.
Did you know you can take ANY of the courses in our comprehensive library for a single, affordable fee?
For only $15.99/month you can access *any* of our pre-recorded courses.
You can get a 7-day free trial to check it out.
All courses offered by ICP are for individual use only. Using them for corporate/group training, or shared purposes are a violation of copyright law. Furthermore, all products/services provided by the Institute of Child Psychology, along with all workshop materials, are strictly for educational purposes only and cannot be categorized as psychological or mental health services.
***This workshop is not owned by ICP and therefore may be removed by discretion of the contractor at any time, with 90 day notice.