Looking for information on how to develop more happiness for you and your family? Wondering how some people can continue to be optimistic despite hardship and life challenges? Looking for ways to improve your mood and your outlook on life? Wondering how to teach your child resilience during difficult moments? Wondering if we all have a happiness set point or if we can affect the meter related to positive emotions?
Grow Your Happy covers topics related to happiness, resilience and positivity. This course includes information related to developing an optimistic mindset and challenging automatic thinking patterns that can color our view of the world. This course will review why it’s ok to not be happy all of the time and ways to shift emotional state for you or your child. Strategies and activities for developing a happiness habit will be covered throughout the course material presented. This course will offer a variety of practices and evidence based research related to the mind, body and our environment to enhance happiness and joy for all ages.
This evidence based course is taught by Dariel Cole MC Registered Psychologist who specializes in health psychology, clinical and educational psychology. Dariel has specifically worked with medical procedural anxiety in children and has worked with a variety of ages for the past 10+ years.
- Explanation and Introduction to concepts related to fostering happiness
- Discussion on the role of the brain and automatic biases
- Fostering an understanding of current research and happiness practices
- Exploring the link between body, mind, and happiness
- Identifying the role of gratitude practices and happiness
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION with 2 instructional hours.
- RESOURCES: Access to several mental health and parenting resources
- SUPPORT: Access to the instructors who teach each course should any questions arise.
- HELP ON DEMAND: Access to the instructor via email at any time.
- SELF PACED STUDY: No timeline for completion of the course.
Did you know you can take ANY of the courses in our comprehensive library for a single, affordable fee? For only $18.99/month you can access *any* of our pre-recorded courses. You can get a 7-Day free trial to check it out.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
This presentation is appropriate for parents, educators, child care professionals, caregivers, and mental health professionals.
All courses offered by ICP are for individual use only. Using them for corporate/group training, or shared purposes are a violation of copyright law. Furthermore, all products/services provided by the Institute of Child Psychology, along with all workshop materials, are strictly for educational purposes only and cannot be categorized as psychological or mental health services.
***This workshop is not owned by ICP and therefore may be removed by discretion of the contractor at any time, with 90 day notice.
UNABLE TO AFFORD REGISTRATION?
We offer subsidized tickets to those who have limited income!
Please contact our administration team for further assistance at email@example.com.
There are no reviews yet.