**This is a recording of a Live Presentation given at the Institute of Child Psychology’s 2022 Children’s Mental Health Conference. As it is a Live recording, please note that there may be unscheduled technical difficulties, pauses/breaks, as well as reading of comments which you may not be able to see.
Holistic Parenting: Nurturing Healthy Brains & Bodies in a Changing World
As chronic physical and mental health conditions and destructive behaviors are on the rise, we need to shift the way we parent our children to address these concerns. Based on the latest science, Dr. Saeed uncovers how our children’s brains, bodies, and behaviors are being hijacked and presents real-life, actionable steps parents can take to help their children make better decisions, build resilience, and heal and prevent acute and chronic conditions at any age, including addressing our children’s mental health
Dr Madiha Saeed, MD, will provide practical tools and strategies to help your family improve overall health—healing and preventing chronic conditions in all ages. Learn all about the foundations of good health including the power of positivity, healing foods, the microbiome, stress management, environmental toxins, the importance of sleep, detoxification and so much more! The basics of functional medicine for children all in one worskhop!
- Discuss the reasons why so many children are struggling with physical and psychological illness
- Explore the fundamentals of Holistic Parenting
- Learn about the power of your thoughts, healing foods, the microbe, stress management, environmental toxins, sleep, detoxification and so much more
- Acquire a simple, easy to follow prescription for achieving optimal psychological and physical wellbeing for your family
CONFERENCE RECORDING HIGHLIGHTS
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION with 3.0 instructional hours & successful completion of a short quiz.
- RESOURCES: Access to several mental health and parenting resources.
- SUPPORT: Access to the institute should any questions arise.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
This presentation is appropriate for parents, educators, child care professionals, caregivers, and mental health professionals.
Did you know you can take ANY of the courses in our comprehensive library for a single, affordable fee?
For only $18.99/month you can access *any* of our pre-recorded courses.
You can get a 7-day free trial to check it out.
All courses offered by ICP are for individual use only. Using them for corporate/group training, or shared purposes are a violation of copyright law. Furthermore, all products/services provided by the Institute of Child Psychology, along with all workshop materials, are strictly for educational purposes only and cannot be categorized as psychological or mental health services.
***This workshop is not owned by ICP and therefore may be removed by discretion of the contractor at any time, with 90 day notice.