**This is a recording of a Live Presentation given at the Institute of Child Psychology’s 2021 Children’s Mental Health Conference. As it is a Live recording, please note that there may be unscheduled technical difficulties, pauses/breaks, as well as reading of comments which you may not be able to see.
How to Discipline in an Emotionally Healthy Way
This will be a session focused on how to discipline children in an emotionally healthy way. In this presentation, we will explore behaviors that typically challenge adults. Children’s challenging behaviours are always a form of communication, and in this presentation we will explore what is lying beneath these behaviours. Throughout this presentation you will develop a new toolbox to lead your children in a respectful way that honours their emotional experience while also maintaining healthy boundaries.
Mr .Chazz is charismatic, fun, and full of new ideas to effectively address behavioural issues, nurture psychological and emotional wellbeing, and ultimately set up children for success. This is a presentation you don’t want to miss!
- Explore the communication beneath challenging behaviours
- Discuss effective role-modelling with children
- Develop a toolbox of fun, new ideas to address behavioural issues
- Cultivate psychological and emotional wellbeing in children
- Inspire a fresh, new way of “being” with children
CONFERENCE RECORDING HIGHLIGHTS
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION with 4.0 instructional hours & successful completion of a short quiz.
- RESOURCES: Access to several mental health and parenting resources.
- SUPPORT: Access to the institute should any questions arise.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
This presentation is appropriate for parents, educators, child care professionals, caregivers, and mental health professionals.
Did you know you can take ANY of the courses in our comprehensive library for a single, affordable fee?
For only $15.99/month you can access *any* of our pre-recorded courses.
You can get a 7-day free trial to check it out.
All courses offered by ICP are for individual use only. Using them for corporate/group training, or shared purposes are a violation of copyright law. Furthermore, all products/services provided by the Institute of Child Psychology, along with all workshop materials, are strictly for educational purposes only and cannot be categorized as psychological or mental health services.
***This workshop is not owned by ICP and therefore may be removed by discretion of the contractor at any time, with 90 day notice.