**This is a recording of a Live Keynote Address given at the Institute of Child Psychology’s 2021 Children’s Mental Health Conference.
How to Raise an Emotionally Intelligent Child
- Why Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is more important to your child’s success in life than IQ,
- What the research says about how children develop Emotional Intelligence
- Helping kids manage their emotions, so they can manage their behavior
- Secrets every parent needs to know about crying and anger
- Managing your own emotions so your child learns to regulate their own
CONFERENCE RECORDING HIGHLIGHTS
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION with 1.0 instructional hour.
- RESOURCES: Access to several mental health and parenting resources.
- SUPPORT: Access to the Institute should any questions arise.
- LIFETIME ACCESS: As long as the course is housed on our platform, it will be available to you
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
This presentation is appropriate for parents, educators, child care professionals, caregivers, and mental health professionals.
All courses offered by ICP are for individual use only. Using them for corporate/group training, or shared purposes are a violation of copyright law. Furthermore, all products/services provided by the Institute of Child Psychology, along with all workshop materials, are strictly for educational purposes only and cannot be categorized as psychological or mental health services.