Burnt out, crying, losing your temper, numbing out, loss of confidence, feelings of disconnection and apathy? These are all signs that you are experiencing high levels of stress.
Many of us may not have been taught coping skills or learned how stress is identified in our bodies. Ill management of stress can lead to long term health implications, which include physical and emotional struggles. This comprehensive, highly reflective course reviews key areas on how to manage stress to prevent unintended emotional outbursts and disconnection when life seems overwhelming. Self-assessments are also provided to help identify your current levels of stress and resilience. These tools will provide the foundation in developing a personal action plan.
- Learn to identify stress and its impact on the body and on our relationships
- Explore the connection between perception and stress
- Understand the cognitive, emotional, physical and behavioural symptoms of grief
- Review the grief and loss cycle and its impact on parental stress ( special focus on COVID-19)
- Identify chronic stress and different coping mechanisms during crisis
- Discover a comprehensive stress-reduction toolbox with tools related to mindfulness, gratitude, resiliency, relaxation, grounding, cognitive behavioural strategies, and control and influence activities
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION with 3.5 instructional hours.
- RESOURCES: Access to several mental health and parenting resources
- SUPPORT: Access to the instructors who teach each course should any questions arise.
- RISK FREE 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Completed courses will not be eligible for refunds. (Note: Refunds will not granted in lieu of the purchase of a ICP membership)
- HELP ON DEMAND: Access to the instructor via email at any time.
- SELF PACED STUDY: No timeline for completion of the course.
** THIS COURSE CAN BE USED TOWARDS ICP’S CERTIFICATION IN CHILDREN’S MENTAL HEALTH FUNDAMENTALS **
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
This presentation is appropriate for parents, educators, child care professionals, caregivers, and mental health professionals.
All courses offered by ICP are for individual use only. Using them for corporate/group training, or shared purposes are a violation of copyright law. Furthermore, all products/services provided by the Institute of Child Psychology, along with all workshop materials, are strictly for educational purposes only and cannot be categorized as psychological or mental health services.
***This workshop is not owned by ICP and therefore may be removed by discretion of the contractor at any time, with 90 day notice.
UNABLE TO AFFORD REGISTRATION?
We offer subsidized tickets to those who have limited income!
Please contact our administration team for further assistance at email@example.com.