When the plan is in jeopardy you always put the oxygen mask on yourself before your child, and it is no different when it comes to educators and their students.
Teacher burnout is at an all-time high, and we are here to provide you concrete guidance to foster positive mental health outcomes so you can show up for your students and make a bigger impact, without sacrificing your own wellbeing.
- Examine why traditional models of “positive thinking” don’t always work with the brain and how information flows, and learn a different way to work with the nervous system to create calm
- Explore three levels of well-being based on the neurosequential model of brain development
- Identify how sleep, diet, outdoors, exercise all impact psychological well-being
- Examine how psychological processes like gratitude, finding purpose, and cultivating meaning can change your well-being
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION with 1.0 instructional hour endorsed by the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association.
- RESOURCES: Access to several mental health and parenting resources
- SUPPORT: Access to the instructor who teach each course should any questions arise.
- LIFETIME ACCESS: No rush to complete
- SELF-PACED STUDY: No timeline for completion of the course.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
This course is appropriate for parents, educators, child care professionals, caregivers, and mental health professionals.
All courses offered by ICP are for individual use only. Using them for corporate/group training, or shared purposes are a violation of copyright law. Furthermore, all products/services provided by the Institute of Child Psychology, along with all workshop materials, are strictly for educational purposes only and cannot be categorized as psychological or mental health services.
UNABLE TO AFFORD REGISTRATION?
We offer subsidized tickets to those who have limited income!
Please contact our administration team for further assistance at email@example.com.