**This is a recording of a Live Presentation given at the Institute of Child Psychology’s 2022 Children’s Mental Health Conference.
In this presentation, Kim Payne, best-selling author and clinician will look at how to stay engaged on the often frustrating and unpredictable “family dance floor” while at the same time watching from the calm and loving “parental balcony”. The presentation will culminate in a learning simple and moving visualization that puts your hands back on your parenting emotional driving wheel and opens up a whole new range of responses that connect you to your kids.
- Step One: Simplify your environment
- Step Two: Simplify food and mealtimes
- Step Three: Simplify your family’s schedule
- Step Four: Simplify the amount of information and involvement about the adult world
CONFERENCE RECORDING HIGHLIGHTS
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION with 3.0 instructional hours & successful completion of a short quiz.
- RESOURCES: Access to several mental health and parenting resources.
- LIFETIME ACCESS: No rush to complete; the course will be available to you for as long as the course is hosted on our platform.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
This presentation is appropriate for parents, educators, child care professionals, caregivers, and mental health professionals.
All courses offered by ICP are for individual use only. Using them for corporate/group training, or shared purposes are a violation of copyright law. Furthermore, all products/services provided by the Institute of Child Psychology, along with all workshop materials, are strictly for educational purposes only and cannot be categorized as psychological or mental health services.
***This workshop is not owned by ICP and therefore may be removed by discretion of the contractor at any time, with 90 day notice.