Tired of bedtime struggles? Exhausted with continuous night time wakings? At your wits end because you’ve tried everything? Join Tania Johnson, R.Psych and Co-founder of the Institute of Child Psychology for a two hour workshop on understanding sleep and integrating best practices to enhance bedtime routines, sleep hygiene, and sleep quality. This workshop is packed with concrete tools and strategies that you can use immediately at home.
- Mindfulness and Self Care definitions and how they can specifically support Educators
- Learn a variety of different benefits of Mindful Self Care
- Outline limitations of Mindful Self Care and when to seek other supports
- How and when to incorporate simple mindful self care practices to support Educators’ well being
- Overview and hands-on practice of 12 simple tools for emotional and physical wellness
- Breathing Techniques to establish daily self care practices
- Mindful Awareness and Mindset exercises
- Mindful Movement and Body Relaxation practices
- A variety of different Mindful Meditation Practices for every taste
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION with 2.0 instructional hours endorsed by the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association.
- RESOURCES: Access to several mental health and parenting resources
- SUPPORT: Access to the instructors who teach each course should any questions arise.
- HELP ON DEMAND: Access to the instructor via email at any time.
- SELF PACED STUDY: No timeline for completion of the course.
Did you know you can take ANY of the courses in our comprehensive library for a single, affordable fee? For only $18.99/month you can access *any* of our pre-recorded courses. You can get a 7-Day free trial to check it out.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
This course is appropriate for parents, educators, child care professionals, caregivers, and mental health professionals.
All courses offered by ICP are for individual use only. Using them for corporate/group training, or shared purposes are a violation of copyright law. Furthermore, all products/services provided by the Institute of Child Psychology, along with all workshop materials, are strictly for educational purposes only and cannot be categorized as psychological or mental health services.
UNABLE TO AFFORD REGISTRATION?
We offer subsidized tickets to those who have limited income!
Please contact our administration team for further assistance at email@example.com.
There are no reviews yet.