**This is a recording of a Live Presentation given at the Institute of Child Psychology’s 2021 Children’s Mental Health Conference.
The Danish Way of Parenting
What can we learn from the happiest people in the world for over 40 years in a row? The secret is in the way they parent. We will be examining our default settings: why we believe what we do about “the right way” to parent and then explore seeing the world through new lenses. Is there anything we might consider doing differently?
Anyone can benefit from this course-parents, teachers, people who work with children and really anyone interested in a philosophy of living that has been proven to improve wellbeing-even non-parents.
This course is based on the best-selling book “The Danish Way of Parenting” which has been translated to over 35 languages around the globe!
The main topics we will cover are:
T-Togetherness and Hygge
CONFERENCE RECORDING HIGHLIGHTS
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION with 3.0 instructional hours & successful completion of a short quiz.
- RESOURCES: Access to several mental health and parenting resources.
- SUPPORT: Access to the Institute should any questions arise.
- LIFETIME ACCESS: As long as the course is hosted on our platform, you will have access to it
- SELF-PACED: No deadline for completion
All courses offered by ICP are for individual use only. Using them for corporate/group training, or shared purposes are a violation of copyright law. Furthermore, all products/services provided by the Institute of Child Psychology, along with all workshop materials, are strictly for educational purposes only and cannot be categorized as psychological or mental health services.
***This workshop is not owned by ICP and therefore may be removed by discretion of the contractor at any time, with 90 day notice.