Whether you have a single child or a bustling household, maneuvering through family life can be overwhelming. The Family Reset was designed to guide you towards establishing sustainable rhythms that nurture parental well-being and foster family unity throughout every season of life. You’re in the right place if you…
- You feel like you are overworking as a parent.
- You find yourself craving a slower, simpler pace but are unsure how to get there.
- You are overwhelmed by the demands of life, school, extracurriculars, work, etc. and crave a reset.
- You long for a deeper sense of fulfillment in your role.
- You are feel like you are parenting on autopilot, surviving not thriving and crave more intentionality.
Are you a parent of one or more children under 10 years old? Do you find yourself feeling guilty for not enjoying parenting as much as you want to? Do you feel like life has become an endless whirlwind of chaos?
This family-centered approach empowers you to live a slower, simpler life, allowing for more time, ease, joy and connection. Say goodbye to those frequent, hectic, overwhelming days and hello to a sustainable rhythm that brings balance and harmony back into your family life.
Join us on this incredible journey and discover the tools and strategies to create a life filled with more meaningful moments and a deeper sense of fulfillment. Don’t let overwhelm define your family’s story. Take the first step towards a more conscious, intentional and joyful family life with The Family Reset.
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION with 2.0 instructional hours endorsed by the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association.
- RESOURCES: Access to several mental health and parenting resources
- SUPPORT: Access to the instructors who teach each course should any questions arise.
- HELP ON DEMAND: Access to the instructor via email at any time.
- SELF PACED STUDY: No timeline for completion of the course.
Did you know you can take ANY of the courses in our comprehensive library for a single, affordable fee? For only $18.99/month you can access *any* of our pre-recorded courses. You can get a 7-Day free trial to check it out.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
This course is appropriate for parents, educators, child care professionals, caregivers, and mental health professionals.
All courses offered by ICP are for individual use only. Using them for corporate/group training, or shared purposes are a violation of copyright law. Furthermore, all products/services provided by the Institute of Child Psychology, along with all workshop materials, are strictly for educational purposes only and cannot be categorized as psychological or mental health services.
UNABLE TO AFFORD REGISTRATION?
We offer subsidized tickets to those who have limited income!
Please contact our administration team for further assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.