Has your child been the victim of bullying? Have you been informed your child is bullying others? Maybe you work in the field of education and want to better understand this phenomenon and how to intervene?
In this course you will learn more about how bullies are created, and what we can do to make an impactful change in this behavioural dynamic between children and youth. You will also explore interventions that can be implemented to help both the victim of the bullying and the child perpetrating the act, so the cycle can be stopped. This course is packed with tools and strategies to empower children to thrive socially and emotionally!
- Provide a definition of bullying that will enable participants to recognize the bully dynamic
- To create an understanding of the role of inverse attachment and current parenting practices that exacerbate the bullying dynamic
- Understand how some types of discipline can make matters worse
- Strategies to help intervene with the bully dynamic
- Ways to protect your child from bullying with resilience and self worth
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION with 1.5 instructional hours endorsed by the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association.
- RESOURCES: Access to several mental health and parenting resources
- SUPPORT: Access to the instructors who teach each course should any questions arise.
- RISK FREE 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Completed courses will not be eligible for refunds. (Note: Refunds will not granted in lieu of the purchase of a ICP membership)
- HELP ON DEMAND: Access to the instructor via email at any time.
- SELF PACED STUDY: No timeline for completion of the course.
** THIS COURSE CAN BE USED TOWARDS ICP’S CERTIFICATION IN CHILDREN’S MENTAL HEALTH FUNDAMENTALS **
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
This presentation is appropriate for parents, educators, child care professionals, caregivers, and mental health professionals.
All courses offered by ICP are for individual use only. Using them for corporate/group training, or shared purposes are a violation of copyright law. Furthermore, all products/services provided by the Institute of Child Psychology, along with all workshop materials, are strictly for educational purposes only and cannot be categorized as psychological or mental health services.
***This workshop is not owned by ICP and therefore may be removed by discretion of the contractor at any time, with 90 day notice.
UNABLE TO AFFORD REGISTRATION?
We offer subsidized tickets to those who have limited income!
Please contact our administration team for further assistance at email@example.com.